NWE is a leading inspection, expediting, auditing service provider.
As a trusted partner, we enhance the quality and safety of our clients’ projects, safeguarding their operations and budgets whilst improving environmental performance. Our innovative solutions-based approach, technical capabilities, and highly-skilled and motivated team ensure operational excellence across multiple sectors in more than 26 countries.
NWE is ISO 17020:2012 certified by Norsk Akkreditering. This accreditation, granted on 04.07.2023.
We are proud to meet all the requirements outlined in NS-EN ISO/IEC 17020 (2012), reaffirming our commitment to excellence.
We have highest qualified inspectors & engineers in NWE. Here are some of personnel certificates
- International Welding Engineer (IWE)
- BSc Material Engineer
- MSc Mechanical Engineer
- MSc Electrical Engineer
- ISO 9712 NDT Level 3
RT, PT, MT, VT, UT & PAUT
- MSc Structural Engineer
- MSc Marine Engineer
- Offshore Certificates
- International Welding Inspectors (IWI)
- Painting Inspectors
- API Inspectors
- CSWIP Certified Inspectors
NWE is proud to announce that we have been awarded ISO 9001:2015 certification, an internationally recognized standards that ensure we meet the need of our clients through an effective Quality Management System.
This Certificate is valid for following scope of operations:
- Training Service in Petrochemical
- Maritime, Oil and Gas EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) projects.
The Primary Joint Qualification System
Magnet JQS is a service that supports qualification of suppliers. It manages supplier information and risk in the supply chain, and enables efficient purchasing in accordance with EU regulations, covering most procurement needs.
We in NWE as the provider of Inspection, Training, and Engineering Services in Petrochemical, Maritime, Oil and Energy EPC projects are committed to the below items as our Quality Policy.
- Ensure that our services meet legal and regulatory requirements regarding the activities specified in its scope wherever applicable (such as Standards requirement for inspection), and client requirements.
- Ensure that we will benefit from the knowledge and skills of our experienced staff or provide sufficient training to improve their competence.
- Ensure continual improvement of our Quality Management System, Engineering, Training, and Inspection Services.
- Ensure that all inspection activities are carried out completely impartially.
- Ensures that all customer information is confidential and is protected in order to avoid any action that would undermine confidence in the company’s competence, impartiality, judgment or correctness of action.For this purpose, the quality management system has been established in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC17020: 2012 and ISO 9001: 2015 standards, and also meeting the requirements and continuous improvement and effectiveness is one of the company’s commitments.
NWE is TWI associate training representative, the world’s largest Training organization in Welding Inspection, Plant and Underwater Inspection, Conventional and Advanced NDT and Painting Inspection.