Given that inspectors’ training for conducting various inspections is one of the biggest challenges in the field of inspection; and, sometimes not only it leads to dissatisfaction among clients but also a loss of credibility for inspectors as well as for inspection companies, we have developed this training course. Drawing upon the experience of over 85 inspectors with more than 10 years of inspection experience and a total of 3500 days of inspection, we aim to share this knowledge with you through a comprehensive training program. In addition to the relevant technical aspects covered in this course, instruction in the fundamentals of professional inspection, principles in inspection, & behavioral approaches when dealing with both manufacturers & clients, you will learn the techniques for effective report writing
Who should attend
- Inspectors, who are involving in the in-service and shutdown inspection.
- Engineers, who are involving in the design methods, inspection planning, integrity management (FFS, RBI, repair) program.
- Operational plant managers and integrity team members.
What make it different
The nucleation and basic thought of this course has been started for the essential needs of industries for a comprehensive course that collected all requirements for specially inspection the oil refinery plants.
There are many standards courses for inspections, repair, NDT, damage mechanism, API codes, fitness for service assessments and many other standard courses, these courses are general and doesn’t refer to specific industry at all, in the proposed course the oil refinery units is the focal point.
It is expected that the candidates be capable of analysing and implementing the concept of the safe
- Capability to analyse the oil refineries treats.
- Capability to providing the detail inspection planning.
- Capability to perform the inspection and providing the inspection report.
- Capability to evaluation the inspection results, fitness for service and remaining life evaluation.
- Capability to providing the repair planning and procedure
Understanding the philosophy gas production plants and processes.
Familiarization with metallic materials those used in gas plants.
Understanding the active damage mechanism and reason for inspection.
Familiarization with inspection standards, understanding of the purpose of each.
Understanding the assessment/analyses of standards
30 Hour course with a 2-hour exam
The exam will be conducted in two parts
closed- book (theory) and open-book (case study)
The course is including theory and practical sections
The practical part will be conducted by the designed case studies to increase the ability of candidates to assess the pipelines in real condition